WE ARE NOT JUST A TRAINING COMPANY. WE ARE A BUSINESS PERFORMANCE COMPANY

Unlike other training and workforce performance companies, each of our TwentyEighty businesses prides itself on shaping every solution and piece of curriculum on the best—the best talent, the best people and the best companies. We then take that insight and shape corporate education programs that help employees grow and learn in their careers. This not only benefits the employees, it benefits the company, and, in turn, drives productivity and improves performance.

 

We truly believe we’re not just a training company. We are a business performance company.  Every business in the TwentyEighty family shares one key ingredient—we learn from the top people to help the rest become better—it’s a mission we strongly believe in.

OUR NAME IS OUR MISSION

People want to be great. TwentyEighty represents the fact that we learn from the top 20 percent to shape, develop and grow the remaining 80 percent. We seek to learn from the best in the field, be taught by the top teacher, be mentored by the top executives, and gain insight from the top subject matter experts. This is exactly the premise of how we build our learning programs.

 

Each program is built on knowledge from the top sales executive, top program manager, top university experts, top banking gurus. You get the idea. So, if bringing the best insights to the workplace sounds like something you’d like to do with your work life, this could be the place for you. Our mission-driven companies are always looking for “top” people to build out our product, marketing, sales and corporate functions. If you are the best, or are motivated to continuously learn from the best, join us.

OUR VALUES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

We believe in high expectation and hold each other accountable when we come to work every day. Our “Big Six” values keep us focused on our mission—to be better tomorrow than we are today and to continuously drive strategy forward.

Big-Six-Poster